THE BUILDING OVERVIEW
Misk homeowners will benefit from modern and
spacious interiors, with the ability to choose different
sizes and layouts to suit their lifestyle. Ideally situated
in a nine storey building, they are perfect for couples
or families with children. Choose from one, two
and three bedroom apartments, as well as our
magnificent four bedroom penthouses.
If you choose to invest in Misk Apartments, you’ll also
be living in Sharjah’s first smart homes. Featuring
dedicated Arada Smart Home next-generation
technology, this ultra-secure product will make your
life easier, keep you safer, save you money on utility
bills and help the environment all at the same time.
Arada Smart Home technology will be included free
of charge in all Misk Apartments.
Misk residents also benefit from spectacular views of
– and easy access to – Madar at Aljada, a new leisure
and entertainment destinations for the UAE
Aljada is Sharjah’s newest address, a destination where
everything is at your fingertips, and where living, working,
entertainment, recreation, shopping and culture all
A destination where engaging design meets contemporary
elegance, Aljada allows you to be all that you can be.
- Masterplan designed by world renowned architects, Woods Bagot. • Aljada features Sharjah’s first smart homes, with Arada Smart Home
technology being implemented in various parts of the city.
- Direct access to Al Dhaid Road and University City Road, and easy access
to Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road.
- Expected population of 70,000 people including residents, and visitors. • Designed by Zaha Hadid Architects, Madar at Aljada is a new family
entertainment destination for the UAE and opened to the public in
- The Aljada masterplan includes four hotels, three of which will be
operated by Emaar Hospitality Group under The Address,
Vida and Rove brands.
- Aljada promotes an active healthy lifestyle, with linear paths stretching
the length of the development and an extensive cycle network.
- Education facilities include three schools, including one
operated by SABIS